“Odin gives Thor a new concubines for his birthday. Thor is not happy. Thor wanted an XBox.”
Coloring cred to ahithertounknownworld.
Tony in wonderland
friendly reminder that thor threw loki back to asgard once
finally and a month to late i finished the Birthday gift from my dear friend sam <3
(BTW thor’s armor is based on raiden’s MGR-armor because raiden=thunder god; thor=thunder god; mind=blown)
It’s a family thing.
Loki finally learned the language.
YO HEIMDALL, OPEN THE GATE, WE’RE 31 KILOMETERS OUT.
For those who haven’t seen & are interested in what lies ahead:
1) Official title is Thor : The Dark World.
2) Known villain is Malekith The Accursed, ruler of the Dark Elves of Svartalfheim which will be played by Christopher Eccleston.
3) In Marvel comics, Malekith was freed by Surtur of Muspelheim and ordered to join forces with Loki to secure the Casket of Ancient Winters in Thor #344 (1984). Loki was beheaded by Balder in the same issue.
4) No mention of whether Surtur or Balder will be appearing so far but casting calls indicates “fire breathing warriors” which could be inhibitants of Muspelheim.
5) The movie’s code name is Thursday Mourning under ‘production company’ Asgard Productions II UK Ltd.
7) Thor 2 will be directed by Alan Taylor (Game of Thrones). Script will be written by Don Payne (Thor) and Robert Rodat (Saving Private Ryan).
8) Confirmed cast members returning are Chris Hemsworth (Thor), Tom Hiddleston (Loki), Jamie Alexander (Sif), Idris Elba (Heimdall), Natalie Portman (Jane Foster) and Stellan Skarsgård (Dr. Erik Selvig). Zachary Levi will be replacing Joshua Dallas as Fandral.
9) Sir Anthony Hopkins is still under negotiation to return as Odin as he is being courted by Summit Entertainment for the role of Edward Bailey, the villain in Red 2.
11) Scheduled to be released on November 8, 2013.
12) Casting calls for extras in London and South East of England: “18-50 years old male/female with military experience and ability to march in formation.”
13) Casting calls for “men who are skilled in playing with fire to pretend to be warriors” and are required to be “highly skilled with playing with fire, example skills include - Spinning, Fire Sticks, Fire Breathing, Fire Eating etc.”
14) “Thor’s relationship with Loki will continue to evolve, and the biggest part is Natalie and Thor returning with Jane Foster.”
15) “I think they’re going to need a good mom in the next film. Loki needs his mom. I have a lot of compassion for him. But we might have to have a conversation about what he just did. ”
#Can I have like a ten minute short about ‘A Day in the Life of Heimdall’ #and it’s just tranquil shots of Heimdall chillin’ on the Bifrost #in between lots of ass kicking #and single handedly fighting off like alien invasions trying to get past him #and then odin can roll up and be like ‘Hey heimdall anything interesting happen today?’ #and then in that really calm voice Heimdall’d just say ‘Not particularly my leige.’
Heimdal is the agent coulson of asgard
HEIMDALL IS THE AGENT COULSON OF ASGARD
omg thank god there’s finally a Heimdall appreciation post!
Being that Heimdall is over a thousand years old, I think Coulson is the Heimdall of Midgard.
I kind of want a fic with Coulson and Heimdall being bros.
Like, Coulson did his research once he found out that Asgard is real and periodically looks up at the sky like, “Can you believe the people I have to work with?” and somewhere, off in Asgard, Heimdall shakes his head like “I know those feels, bro.”
And may the powers that be help the forces that piss off Heimdall and Coulson at the same time. Bad things happen.
This just lends strength to my argument that Thor 2 should really be Thor and Heimdall and Jane and Darcy roadtripping, with Coulson along to make sure they don’t blow up any major cities.
OK now I will imagine that Coulson and Fury throughout their ordinary days will be muttering things to Heimdall even though they can’t hear his replies because they need to talk to someone about the nuttiness of SHIELD and Heimdall just nods a lot from Asgard. #headcanonaccepted
ALL OF THIS. ALL OF IT.
Heimdall appreciation post.